The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Men's Armani Suits

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
So I ran into those once in a year type deals in my thrifting experiences.

I have purchased and will now be selling 16 new Armani Collezioni suits, which were originally to be sold at Neiman Marcus. How they ended up in North Carolina at this thrift store I purchased them in, God only knows. :huh2:

Since they are new, the pants are unhemmed.

Most have tags, some do not. I can assure you though, the suit's without tags are still brand new with extra fabric still in the pockets, extra buttons, ect.

Sizes range from 38-40 regular up to 48 long.

I have just now posted them under my ebay ID. If they have tags, I will be selling them for $650, without tags $350. Just as a reference, you can check out Neiman Marcus website here and that is pretty much what they are.

Retails for $1695. Though some that I have would probably be more as they are silk/wool blends.

I don't know even know if anyone on here would be interested but if you are, I would give you a discount on your purchased compared to my prices on ebay, especially if it someone I know and can trust to do it outside of ebay to avoid the vulture fee's! haha

Ladies, remember the holiday season is coming up. :blah2: I know...

Don't want to be spammy, but if you want to check out the pics you can PM ME for my ebay ID.

Luke

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Luke,

I appreciate your post. Considering you're a student of Jill's from our fastlane mentoring, I think it's way cool (gen y translation: wicked sick?) that you fell into these.

Same thing happened to me a few times when I was in my previous biz (home electronics)-- and I loved it! :D

-Russ H.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Nice find Luke. Congrats and happy selling!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.