The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

studentfor_Life

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 3, 2015
Hello all!
C:\Users\randy\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
:)

I have been a lurker for a couple months now and decided to make an account.

Here is a little intro about myself. I am 27 years old with a degree in business with HR and corporate mgmt. For me personally I thought I would be using my degree but I ended up with jobs not related to my degree. When I had these jobs, I worked my a$$ off like I owned the company, when I left they wanted me to stay because they knew I was a asset to the company but I knew I was worth more than that. Even though college was not for me, I will honestly say it opened up my mind to more about opportunities in which it would not be possible if I did not go to college.

I currently operate an automotive parts business with a partner. We wholesale and use ecommerce platforms. I would say it’s probably the best/worse decision I made. We are always constantly adapting to the market and it’s hard because they are always changing. But this is what is needed to keep serious entrepreneurs on their toes. I am always constantly learning new things and that’s the good thing about having your own business.

I want to learn from others on this forum. One day I want to come up with a service/product that will provide value to others. The current business we operate, it’s a stepping stone to something greater. They say “learn how to make $2 out of $1 before you can $5”. That I honestly believe. One thing for sure is I need to get out, see, learn, adapt otherwise me obtaining this goal is nonexistent.

Thanks for reading!:tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

studentfor_Life

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 3, 2015
i read bout it on entrepreneur.com... mentioned under top 10 forums for entrepreneurs ..After review This was the best & most active/helpful one.. Wat bout you?

I was looking for books to read came across Mj's book...What do you currently do for a living?

Eshastra

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 8, 2015
Hello all!
C:\Users\randy\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
:)
Hi Could you please provide a writeup as how to start your particular business. As i am running a website providing people information on how to setup their own business.

Regards

Kshitij
http://www.eshastra.in

I have been a lurker for a couple months now and decided to make an account.

Here is a little intro about myself. I am 27 years old with a degree in business with HR and corporate mgmt. For me personally I thought I would be using my degree but I ended up with jobs not related to my degree. When I had these jobs, I worked my a$$ off like I owned the company, when I left they wanted me to stay because they knew I was a asset to the company but I knew I was worth more than that. Even though college was not for me, I will honestly say it opened up my mind to more about opportunities in which it would not be possible if I did not go to college.

I currently operate an automotive parts business with a partner. We wholesale and use ecommerce platforms. I would say it’s probably the best/worse decision I made. We are always constantly adapting to the market and it’s hard because they are always changing. But this is what is needed to keep serious entrepreneurs on their toes. I am always constantly learning new things and that’s the good thing about having your own business.

I want to learn from others on this forum. One day I want to come up with a service/product that will provide value to others. The current business we operate, it’s a stepping stone to something greater. They say “learn how to make $2 out of $1 before you can $5”. That I honestly believe. One thing for sure is I need to get out, see, learn, adapt otherwise me obtaining this goal is nonexistent.

Thanks for reading!:tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.