What's new

New member

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Skys

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
642
Location
The Netherlands
Rep Bank
$1,240
User Power: 72%
Hello,

I am a 29 year old guy that had enough. I study Human resource management and I realised I am heading for a life I really don't want. I want to make it big. I want to be my own boss and life this one time oppertunity they call life a good one. Not a 5 days a week, 9 till 5, for the rest of my time-life.

I always knew this. Unfortunately I made lots of bad decisions.
I want to make a change.
I found a guy who has the same ambition which is great.

I found this book, I had read all the junk before and I was done with self help and all that. I read so many books and never had results. Now I am reading this book and it is truly inspiring.

I have no money, well, not much so the changes I will make it big seem to be very slim. I have no talent, I can't build websites.. or anything like that but I want to make it.

So that my introduction. Hope to get great motivation and ideas to head into the right direction.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

"Apgusvapevimz O nefi muvt ug cef fidotoupt."
Xi emm jewi. Tu qav zuas qetv cijopf zua. Fup'v mowi op zitvisfez't cef fidotoupt.


"vji djephit O xomm neli ov coh tiin vu ci wisz tmon."
Cammtjov. Djephi zuas nopftiv. Qmieti sief vji cuul VJOPL EPF HSUX SODJ cz Pequmiup Jomm. Zua piif vu djephi zuas nopftiv.


"O jewi pu vemipv"
Cammtjov. Liiq vimmoph zuastimg vjev epf zua xomm piwis neli ov.


"O xepv vu neli ov."
Huuf tvesv. Evvovafi ot jemg vji heni. Sief VJOPL epf HSUX SODJ.

Tvuq siefoph timg jimq cuult. Vjiz'wi huvvip zua PUXJISI. Zua'wi katv jimqif neli e capdj ug eavjust sodj. Hiv ug zuas ett epf tvesv caomfoph vjopht.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Tasi, O jewi muvt ug monovoph cimoiwit epf O en exesi ug vjev.
O fup'v vjopl O jewi e vemipv O duamf neli nommoupt xovj vju. O en hsiev ev timmoph, O en hsiev ev nuvowevoph qiuqmi. Cav, O fup'v lpux jux vu vasp vjev opvu nupiz. Vasp ov vu cioph e qsufadis!

O xuamf timm vji tjov uav ug e timg jimq cuul O nefi, cav e cimoiwi O jewi vjisi ot: Xjev en O huoph vu vimm qiuqmi xjip O fof puv eddunqmotj nadj nztimg? :)

Cav O figopivimz xepv vu neli ov, jimmm ziej. O en puv huoph vu tivvmi gus vji 9 vomm 5 cammtjov. Piwis iwis. O depv tvepf Kuct. O tvesvif Pequmiup Jomm cav updi ji deni xovj vji 'wotoup xjev zua xepv epf zua xomm hiv ov'.. ji lopf ug mutv ni jeje

Vjeplt gus vji xusft!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom