For now, this thread serves as a sign up notice. That said, please post an introduction thread so members know who you are. Welcome to the forum.
I read MJ DeMarco's book sometime ago and began to follow him on Twitter. Notice this post today and thought it might be a good exercise. Not sure how I will manage, but will figure it out as I go along. I currently own a car rental business (which I have owned with my wife for 10 years) and have never really thought of the process which makes me money (trading cars short-term for a fee). This will give me an opportunity to figure out my own trade system to create cash. I own a franchise and have no other means of creating income. This will force me to learn to survive without an established platform.
Hope that serves s an intro.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
