Hello everyone!
It has been a long road to get here.
Since October 2016 I am looking to start an online business. Last year I have been following online courses on how to start an online business with a blog & online courses. One of the things I discovered in the courses was that everyone advices you to put Google Analytics as soon as possible on your blog but without further notice.
I was staring at these graphs and numbers without knowing what they meant. That's when I got interested in web analytics and I'm currently trying to learn the in's and out's of it to help people who have the same feeling I had when viewing the Analytics dashboard for the first time.
I am a 26 year old male from Belgium. I graduated as an electromechanical engineer and work as a manufacturing engineer in an automotive company.
A few days ago, I stumbled upon this forum. I hope to find some tips and tricks about analytics on this forum and hope to share my future findings with all of you.
I look forward to learning!
It has been a long road to get here.
Since October 2016 I am looking to start an online business. Last year I have been following online courses on how to start an online business with a blog & online courses. One of the things I discovered in the courses was that everyone advices you to put Google Analytics as soon as possible on your blog but without further notice.
I was staring at these graphs and numbers without knowing what they meant. That's when I got interested in web analytics and I'm currently trying to learn the in's and out's of it to help people who have the same feeling I had when viewing the Analytics dashboard for the first time.
I am a 26 year old male from Belgium. I graduated as an electromechanical engineer and work as a manufacturing engineer in an automotive company.
A few days ago, I stumbled upon this forum. I hope to find some tips and tricks about analytics on this forum and hope to share my future findings with all of you.
I look forward to learning!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
