The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

New member from Israel

LaughedAt

Contributor
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Hello people;
I'm from Israel, I'm 18 and currently in college.
This forum is such a wonderful place and contains a huge amount of helpful information for people who are pursuing the life in the fastlane, it provided me with more information than all the books I read, college lectures and forums I frequent - all combined.
Frankly, I can not thank MJ enough for his wonderful creation, because most people who are already in the fastlane are rarely willing to help others and provide useful advice from their experience, and also I'd like to thank Diane, AroundTheWorld, AJGlobal, SteveO and all the other successful guys for being so helpful and nice. :thankyousign:
More things I'd like to add :
My screen name - it actually describes the reaction I get from most people when talking about my future plans and dreams!! (I live in a village with a population of 1500 people heavily relying on farming as their main source of income - that pretty much explains it :))
My success story - I really really wish someday to include my success story on this forum, and I'm currently planning and not just dreaming.

Well then, sorry for the long introduction, I'm just so excited to start posting here after lurking for a while.

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome and thanks for introducing yourself!

AndrewG

Contributor
Nov 3, 2007
Welcome! And don't worry about people laughing at you with your big dreams. People do that with me too. Most are jealous that they didn't dream themselves. Instead of getting angry or being ashamed, use that as fuel to "show them" and become a success!

Again, welcome to the forums and to the fastlane!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum