The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New member from Israel

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Hello people;
I'm from Israel, I'm 18 and currently in college.
This forum is such a wonderful place and contains a huge amount of helpful information for people who are pursuing the life in the fastlane, it provided me with more information than all the books I read, college lectures and forums I frequent - all combined.
Frankly, I can not thank MJ enough for his wonderful creation, because most people who are already in the fastlane are rarely willing to help others and provide useful advice from their experience, and also I'd like to thank Diane, AroundTheWorld, AJGlobal, SteveO and all the other successful guys for being so helpful and nice. :thankyousign:
More things I'd like to add :
My screen name - it actually describes the reaction I get from most people when talking about my future plans and dreams!! (I live in a village with a population of 1500 people heavily relying on farming as their main source of income - that pretty much explains it :))
My success story - I really really wish someday to include my success story on this forum, and I'm currently planning and not just dreaming.

Well then, sorry for the long introduction, I'm just so excited to start posting here after lurking for a while.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Welcome, its great to see this forum becoming an international community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome and thanks for introducing yourself!

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
Welcome! And don't worry about people laughing at you with your big dreams. People do that with me too. Most are jealous that they didn't dream themselves. Instead of getting angry or being ashamed, use that as fuel to "show them" and become a success!

Again, welcome to the forums and to the fastlane!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...