The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

New member from Israel

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

LaughedAt

Contributor
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Hello people;
I'm from Israel, I'm 18 and currently in college.
This forum is such a wonderful place and contains a huge amount of helpful information for people who are pursuing the life in the fastlane, it provided me with more information than all the books I read, college lectures and forums I frequent - all combined.
Frankly, I can not thank MJ enough for his wonderful creation, because most people who are already in the fastlane are rarely willing to help others and provide useful advice from their experience, and also I'd like to thank Diane, AroundTheWorld, AJGlobal, SteveO and all the other successful guys for being so helpful and nice. :thankyousign:
More things I'd like to add :
My screen name - it actually describes the reaction I get from most people when talking about my future plans and dreams!! (I live in a village with a population of 1500 people heavily relying on farming as their main source of income - that pretty much explains it :))
My success story - I really really wish someday to include my success story on this forum, and I'm currently planning and not just dreaming.

Well then, sorry for the long introduction, I'm just so excited to start posting here after lurking for a while.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Welcome, its great to see this forum becoming an international community.

AndrewG

Contributor
Nov 3, 2007
Welcome! And don't worry about people laughing at you with your big dreams. People do that with me too. Most are jealous that they didn't dream themselves. Instead of getting angry or being ashamed, use that as fuel to "show them" and become a success!

Again, welcome to the forums and to the fastlane!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom