The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New member from Elk Grove, Ca here.

Issac

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 16, 2012
Elk Grove California
Hey Fastlane community,
Let's see...I just recently came across a video on Youtube last week entitled "How To Become A Millionaire". By none other than MJ DeMarco. I am normally on Youtube daily, looking for motivational video's to help get my day started or when I find myself "slowing down". I normally watch the same stuff over and over and over. Mostly by Eric Thomas. I memorized "the secrets to success" video and have seen all the TGIM's. Anyhow I found the "how to become a millionaire" video and started to watch all the rest on Youtube. And now I am a member of this forum with my book in the mail. I recently watched a video by Tony Robbins about creating a money machine. In this video he basically outlined everything described by MJ as the slow lane. Of course after watching Tony's video I was extremely excited, because I thought "HOLY STUFF" I now have a road map for success. But after I seen MJ's first video...I knew I was headed in the right direction. A little info about myself. I have always been an extremely motivated person, who always tossed around the idea " imagine if we exerted 110% of our being to becoming wealthy"? "What would happen"? I recently started working after being unemployed for a little over 3 yrs, as a janitor at a rehab facility (part time). I am also starting my own holiday light installation business on the side. I know someone who has been doing this for some time now and generates mid 6 figures in about 3 months time. So I said "my turn". The idea was to work only 3 months out of the year. Allowing me to spend the rest of the year with my family. I have 3 small children and love every waking moment with them. That's why I started this business. NOW I said "screw that". I am going to do whatever it takes to retire early, on my terms. I have never been this excited in my life about becoming wealthy. It's the first thing I think about when I wake up. And the last thing when I lay down. Every decision in my life from this point on, will be to obtain that goal in the shortest amount of time possible. There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that I will become a millionaire. The only question is how long will it take. I definitely want to succeed as bad as I want to breathe. And take action.
I look forward to surrounding myself with people who have similar goals, and that's the main reason I joined this forum.
Sorry for the long post guys, Issac.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find this place very helpful, tons of golden information and advice on here.

Issac

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 16, 2012
Elk Grove California
Thanks needchaser. This feels like a step in the right direction. I am already starting to surround myself with people who share the same interests as myself (retiring early). I am also organizing a group of friends who live in my city to help, share ideas, encourage and motivate each other, provide insight from a different perspective, and suggest different approaches on decisions. More brains are better than one. This would also expand our marketing capabilities. For the first time in my life I actually feel like this is going to happen. I am the hardest worker I know, and will stop at nothing until my thoughts become a reality. I will be a millionaire GUARANTEED. The only question is how long will it take me?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...