The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New member from Brazil

Andre Aguiar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Nov 12, 2019
Florianopolis, Brazil
Hi everyone, my name is Andre, I live in south of Brazil, in the beautiful city of Florianopolis.
I currently own with some partners a small real state development company here in the city.
I failed an Amazon business this year and lost a lot of money. I'm still recovering financially and emotionally from this bad experience, but I won't give up.
I'm in Chapter 4 of The Millionaire Fastlane (started reading it yesterday), but the book is opening my mind, after all the books about finances and entrepreneurship I've read.
I think I'm between the Sidewalk and the Slowlane, I hope to learn a lot from this community!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

harry01

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 11, 2019
Hi Andre,
I've recently joined the forum but haven't yet done my intro. I'm a lot older, mid 70"s but that's not important. I've read both books, having suffered from internet marketing hyper information overload, and constantly ducking silver bullets". The books provided clarity and focus.

Wishing you the best in yours and my journeys.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Hi Andre, welcome! I'm sure you will recover just fine. Gotta keep at it, like with the world cups sorry my Argentinian side is showing

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...