The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New me

Ch3ir0n

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 12, 2020
Netherlands
Hello,

I am Cheiron,25 years old from the Netherlands.

I always kept reading books over selfdevelopment and psychology. Learned a lot of it. But most of the time the advise was: Do what you love. Well I did, but always worked for a boss. That is a pain in the a$$. TMF and UNSCRIPTED book gave me new insights. I am ready to increase my knowledge and adapt it. I hope this forum will give new information, motivation and mindliked people.

Regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ch3ir0n

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 12, 2020
Netherlands
Welcome to the forum! In which industry do you work?

Hi,

I work now for the goverment. As you know just a regular "ambtenaar". Pays decent money and I have plenty free time to educate myself during the job.

Do what you love applies for me on: Sport and physiotherapy. But that wont make me rich.

So I am looking to go into the App branches. Learning to code and create apps.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...