The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Investor!

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
Hi All,

I am new to the Investing World and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Josh Curtis and I am currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. I recently graduated college and (after reading RDPD) came to the gross realization that college did not prepare me for anything to do with obtaining, creating, and holding Wealth. Granted, it was some of the most amazing years of my life and I would not trade anything for those years. However, now I am ready and willing. I have been studying for almost a year now, literally gobbling up any book/audio book/website forum/article/magazine that I can possibly find on anything to do with investing and mainly that to do with Real Estate. I am looking to jump in and get my feet wet. I have a good job, but we all know the vicious circle that a "secure" job entails. I have been playing Cashflow for almost 4 Months now and recently purchased the E-game. I am a human sponge and an eager 22 year old who is ready to listen and learn!

I am lucky to only come into the "real world" with just a bit of student loan debt. I have my parents to thank for pushing me to do well in school. However, as I stated earlier, everything is a vicious circle. They want me to get a good, secure job and all I can think about is making deals and creating passive income! Feel free to contact me anyway, anytime! If anyone would like my information in order to talk, it will be below. I am currently becoming interested in Wholesaling, Sub2's, and Lease-Optioning properties, so information on these subjects would be amazing! Anything else to do with rentals, houses, and commercial is appreciated also! Please respond and let's all help each other become rich!

Sincerely,
Josh Curtis
JoshuaSCurtis@gmail.com
615-942-7806

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Josh and congrats.

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
Thanks so much everyone. I am really excited about the years to come. Also, Thanks tremendously to this forum! This place is a wealth of knowledge and I am very excited to see what I can learn from this place.

lobster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Oct 23, 2007
Hi All,

I am new to the Investing World and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Josh Curtis and I am currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. I recently graduated college and (after reading RDPD) came to the gross realization that college did not prepare me for anything to do with obtaining, creating, and holding Wealth. Granted, it was some of the most amazing years of my life and I would not trade anything for those years. However, now I am ready and willing. I have been studying for almost a year now, literally gobbling up any book/audio book/website forum/article/magazine that I can possibly find on anything to do with investing and mainly that to do with Real Estate. I am looking to jump in and get my feet wet. I have a good job, but we all know the vicious circle that a "secure" job entails. I have been playing Cashflow for almost 4 Months now and recently purchased the E-game. I am a human sponge and an eager 22 year old who is ready to listen and learn!

I am lucky to only come into the "real world" with just a bit of student loan debt. I have my parents to thank for pushing me to do well in school. However, as I stated earlier, everything is a vicious circle. They want me to get a good, secure job and all I can think about is making deals and creating passive income! Feel free to contact me anyway, anytime! If anyone would like my information in order to talk, it will be below. I am currently becoming interested in Wholesaling, Sub2's, and Lease-Optioning properties, so information on these subjects would be amazing! Anything else to do with rentals, houses, and commercial is appreciated also! Please respond and let's all help each other become rich!

Sincerely,
Josh Curtis
JoshuaSCurtis@gmail.com
615-942-7806

hi im new here as well, are you interested in flipping? :smx8:

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
Lobster,
I am interested in anything to do with Real Estate. Right now I am working in the world of Lease Options, Wholesaling, and soon I will take the dive into Retailing. Depending on the enjoyment that I get out of Rehabbing, I may/may not continue with it. I may simply limit my Retailing to another market and have someone take care of it for me down in southern Tennessee. There is money to be made, but it also takes time. Time is my most valuable asset and I am looking to make the most of my time. But to answer your question, YES! I am interested!

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
Randall,
(sorry for the double post)
I realize this ;). I simply can't wait to sit in the seat of this bad boy. It will be very soon when I get my very own! I am sorry that I share the same dream car as you...I can change the pic if you would like...but perhaps we can just race whenever I get mine ;).

lobster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Oct 23, 2007
Lobster,
I am interested in anything to do with Real Estate. Right now I am working in the world of Lease Options, Wholesaling, and soon I will take the dive into Retailing. Depending on the enjoyment that I get out of Rehabbing, I may/may not continue with it. I may simply limit my Retailing to another market and have someone take care of it for me down in southern Tennessee. There is money to be made, but it also takes time. Time is my most valuable asset and I am looking to make the most of my time. But to answer your question, YES! I am interested!

i was also thinking about flipping some of the new condos here in rockville maryland, they are luxury condos with a tons of extras. the area i looked seem pretty good. the only problem here is there are just too many coming soon. which leaves the too many choices for people to choose from. currently im still looking at other areas to see whats going on.

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
Lobster,
As of right now, the Nashville market is still good (relatively speaking that is). I am going to be working on a business that provides Real Estate Solutions for sellers that cannot sell, buyers that cannot buy, and if nothing can be done about the distressed situation, then I look to pass these great deals on to other investors around here at a discounted price. So please feel free to keep in contact with me if you are looking to get into the market down here. Research, let me know what you come up with, and (depending on whether or not you want to invest in somewhere you do not live) keep in touch! Of course, the flight down here IS a business flight...which IS tax deductable ;).
--Josh

lobster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Oct 23, 2007
Lobster,
As of right now, the Nashville market is still good (relatively speaking that is). I am going to be working on a business that provides Real Estate Solutions for sellers that cannot sell, buyers that cannot buy, and if nothing can be done about the distressed situation, then I look to pass these great deals on to other investors around here at a discounted price. So please feel free to keep in contact with me if you are looking to get into the market down here. Research, let me know what you come up with, and (depending on whether or not you want to invest in somewhere you do not live) keep in touch! Of course, the flight down here IS a business flight...which IS tax deductable ;).
--Josh

thanks for your interest. i sure will. again current cost means nothing as long as its business related. :smxB:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...