The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Introduction

REIguy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 3, 2020
Maryland
Hello All,

I'm primarily a real estate investor- I flip 10-15 houses/year and have about 30 single family and commercial rentals. I love the idea of multiple streams of income and I have some downtime right now that I'd like to use to learn about other things.

This community and the information available here seems incredible. I'm looking forward to diving in and learning as much as possible. I read Millionaire Fastlane a few years ago and loved it. I'm about 75% through Unscripted now.

I have an idea about a clothing product targeted to older males. I'm very very early in researching the possibilities, but I think it could be produced for $10-14 and sold for $40ish. I think there's many possible distribution channels. And I think it fills a need that I don't see actively addressed or marketed to right now. At this point, it's really just an idea in my head, but I plan to start putting a plan to paper immediately.

Thanks everyone for being part of a such a great community and I look forward to participating.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I have an idea about a clothing product targeted to older males
The big question is will you name it the Bro or the Mansiere?
Just joking, welcome
You're a brave man tackling this segment as I read that older men tend to revert to the clothing style of their teens.
Did you notice seniors wear surfer jackets?
Now check what the cool guys wore in the 50's & 60's
Notice any similarities? LOL

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.