The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New In The Forum

Chris Yap

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 27, 2020
Peoria, AZ USA
Welcome aboard, Chris. What's your story?

Thank you. I just finished reading The Fastlane Millionaire by MJ. I wish I read that book when I was in college. I learned a ton and I started implementing a lot of them already.

I have been in the outsourcing industry since 2003. Worked for someone 60 hours a week until 2009. In 2009 I had an outsourcing consultancy firm that did well for a year until I lost my investor's visa in the US and lost my business with it. I lost 7 good years of income potential but I was still hustling despite not having a work visa and still continued to pay for my house in the US. I finally got my green card in 2017 which is when I set up my Gabtech Global, my own outsourcing company where we provide outsourced customer service, virtual assistants, content moderation, etc.

Gabtech Global certainly has its ups and downs. Made a few mistakes but I think now I'm heading towards the right direction. One of the biggest takeaways I had on MJ's TFM book is to be a monogamist instead of being a polygamist. I was all over the place in the first 3 years. But now, I am laser-focused on my business. I did almost $200k in revenue last year. I want to be at $5M in 5 years and exit.

I also have a podcast show in collaboration with Phoenix Business RadioX called From Zero 2 Revenue where I feature stories of successful entrepreneurs around the world on how they transformed their ideas into revenue. I just finished my fourth episode last week.

I want to surround myself with fellow Fastlane entrepreneurs which is why I joined this forum.

Thanks for welcoming me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...