What's new

New here! Stepping out once again.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dale

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
3
Location
Greenville, SC.
Rep Bank
$85
Hello to everyone here.

I am a junior college student majoring in piano and saxophone performance. This site has got me thinking again about my financial future, and I've determined to make my way by learning from those who have achieved their dreams.

For myself, what I really want to do is to compose music. Pretty tough career. At least for getting a job. I've always had the burning desire to live without money choking me for time, but so far I haven't been able to realize that goal. College takes a ton of time (but the learning is so worth it), and I've travelled during the summers with different groups/choir. So making money hasn't exactly been on the top of the list.

So far, the best attempt I've tried was network and affiliate marketing. I learned a lot from doing that for several months (mainly the marketing part) but it fizzled out from lack of funds and a poor affiliate program. The bottom line is I trusted the wrong person, joined a sketchy program but at the same time found decent marketing training.

My other jobs were in an ice cream shop and a printing press. Good stuff.

Now I'm thinking about finding a mentor, someone with experience and success. I would love to talk with someone sometime!

I guess I'll see where this goes. I've got a class but I'll check on this again asap. Thank you all for the invaluable advice I'll get from the threads etc. Have a good one.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jume epf ximduni Femi!
 
O'n emsiefz miespoph raovi e cov. Nutvmz muuloph ev opwitvoph epf miespoph ecuav vjev. Emm vji vjsieft O'wi sief jewi ciip ipusnuatmz jimqgam. O'n tvesvoph vu nepehi e wosvaem qusvgumou tu vjev'mm fu tunivjoph gus nz miespoph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom