Rather new into the world of entrepreneurship, currently been filling my head with knowledge & trying to have a better understanding of it all.
The path that brought me here was reading a few self help books like 'Miracle Mornings' 'Think & Grow rich' then I stumbled across 'The Millionaire Fastlane '.
Mesmerized with MJ's knowledge from MFL I bought a copy of Unscripted , currently half way through. (If you do read this I thank you for the knowledge that you have provided, certainly an eye opener).
I look forward to try & pursue an entrepreneurial path, create value for others & possible gain further knowledge from this forum.
Tedious process, but certainly doable!
The path that brought me here was reading a few self help books like 'Miracle Mornings' 'Think & Grow rich' then I stumbled across 'The Millionaire Fastlane '.
Mesmerized with MJ's knowledge from MFL I bought a copy of Unscripted , currently half way through. (If you do read this I thank you for the knowledge that you have provided, certainly an eye opener).
I look forward to try & pursue an entrepreneurial path, create value for others & possible gain further knowledge from this forum.
Tedious process, but certainly doable!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
