The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here from Switzerland

TheWalker

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 3, 2021
Hello everyone.

I'm Roman, 25 years old and I'm from Switzerland.

First I want to thank you and @MJ DeMarco for the opportunity to be here, learn new things and create massive value for the poeple in here as well as out there in the world.

I set the goal for my own entrepreneurial way a while ago and tackeled since then a couple of ventures which I wasn't able to get off the ground. After listening to TMF and Unscripted , my whole point of view has changed in regard of the businesses I consider to start.
I've had a couple of ecom stores in which I dropshipped but barely broke even if not lost money. Probably also my executional fault.
Now after this 2 books I understood, that my whole concept and also the reason I started this ventures were wrong. I focused too much on myself instead of the value I can provide to others.

This is also the reason I wanted to join this forum to meet likeminded people on their journey in life, tackle various problems along this journey and create value for the members in here as well as people out there.

Looking forward to many interesting discussions.

Regards
Roman

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Nice to meet you!

I'm Valentin also from Switzerland, Winterthur if we are exact. Where are you from?
We are already a small group of Swiss entrepreneurs on this forum and happy for every new member. If you need anything just PM me, we are all here for you.

Best regards
Valentin

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.