Good afternoon everyone.
My name is Charnell, raised in South Dakota and recently came back.
I spent 5 years active duty in the Marine Corps, got out in April after 3 months of paid leave. Moved back to my hometown temporarily, and now I reside in the town I go to school in. I've had two different jobs since I got out, and had to quit both of them because the workplace dynamic was not what I wanted. Everyone was too happy being mediocre and it almost started rubbing off on me.
I started school in August (hooray for 23 year old freshmen). Going for Business Economics (for now, we'll see...) using my GI Bill. Getting paid to go to school? I'll take it. That plus disability covers expenses and allows me to reinvest in side hustles.
Right now I'm doing what I like to consider entry level entrepreneurship to build funds. I have over 20 single ebooks on Amazon right now and around 30 bundles, some written by me, most written by freelancers from oDesk. I've spent roughly $220 on freelancers and stock photos, and this month I should clear $1200. I'm working on hiring more workers so I have more books under my belt, as the return is pretty good in my book. Most of the books are Adult fiction (read: erotica). I chose the niche because you can do so much more with fiction IMO.
I'm going to continue expanding it until I start clearing $4,000 a month in profit, then start expanding into other online endeavors like apps, ecommerce, etc.
Failure is not an option.
Here's a link to my progress thread as well
My name is Charnell, raised in South Dakota and recently came back.
I spent 5 years active duty in the Marine Corps, got out in April after 3 months of paid leave. Moved back to my hometown temporarily, and now I reside in the town I go to school in. I've had two different jobs since I got out, and had to quit both of them because the workplace dynamic was not what I wanted. Everyone was too happy being mediocre and it almost started rubbing off on me.
I started school in August (hooray for 23 year old freshmen). Going for Business Economics (for now, we'll see...) using my GI Bill. Getting paid to go to school? I'll take it. That plus disability covers expenses and allows me to reinvest in side hustles.
Right now I'm doing what I like to consider entry level entrepreneurship to build funds. I have over 20 single ebooks on Amazon right now and around 30 bundles, some written by me, most written by freelancers from oDesk. I've spent roughly $220 on freelancers and stock photos, and this month I should clear $1200. I'm working on hiring more workers so I have more books under my belt, as the return is pretty good in my book. Most of the books are Adult fiction (read: erotica). I chose the niche because you can do so much more with fiction IMO.
I'm going to continue expanding it until I start clearing $4,000 a month in profit, then start expanding into other online endeavors like apps, ecommerce, etc.
Failure is not an option.
Here's a link to my progress thread as well
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
