Hello everyone. I am here to start my financial life and plant big money tree seedlings.
Right now I have $0 debt, life savings slightly below $2000 and my monthly income is $160.
My personal expenses are $0 and I am fine living a frugal life but freedom is important for me.
I love to produce and create things and because of that I am writing a book on a topic I wanted to study myself.
If someone wants to read free parts of my book, I am happy to share if you share your opinion about it.
I have learned a little bit more about the forum now and I will expand a little bit on my past and future:
It is easy to say that I wish my past would have been different or that specific events would have been different but all of them have lead to here.
When I was young, I used to watch a lot of movies. (During my school time I did typical teenager things but to an extreme level, in terms of addiction)
It is easy to say that the schools I went to are at fault for all problems but it is my fault for choosing the way I coped with those problems.
One of my earliest memories was of elementary school. I had a friend, Anthony, in fact he's the only male friend I've ever had.
He was the new child at our school because his family was moving a lot. It's not surprising to me, in hindsight.
One time, during a visit at his house, his sister came into his room to ask for something.
He suddenly grabbed her and began to molest her sexually. Keep in mind that we were children, both of us.
I didn't interfere in any way. I didn't know what was going on but he seemed to be enjoying it until his sister ran away while screaming.
I still think back to this, even though this happened more than ten years ago and it was the last male friend I've ever had.
Fast forward to 'highschool', my schooling was less pleasant than for most people and I let schooling interfere with my education.
It was filled with misunderstandings, depression and all kinds of other problems that even went as far as being sexually molested for a second.
It does really feel like you were robbed 18 years of your life and your mental health, but now I am excited.
Fast forward to 'after school', I have gotten interested in chess and after two years of practice I have beaten two long-time-masters and won $300.
I have often heard that I am talented but I thought I was doing good work and I felt it in my mind. I wanted to become a chess grandmaster.
But when I won these $300 as a pre-adult(I left school as early as I could) I began to think more about money. I've had imagined all kinds of things I could do with money, I have even made a donation page for my cat and mother, so I could clone my cat before it dies and buy my mother a house.
But the results were never as good as they had to be, so I decided to work for the money myself. My first thought explorations were about value.
I am still barely an adult but I find many experienced adults rather short-sighted and it shocks me every time.
There were also a few other things I did not mention yet, for example, at the end of school, I felt so ill that I stayed at home.
I was going to school once a week and otherwise I was at home. At some point I couldn't go at all, even when all people were nice.
The environment or even the 'idea' of a school made me vomit figuratively. My parents even moved to a different country to avoid law issues.
When most of the problems settled, my interests became as wide as they could be, I could even say that I have too many interests.
Certainly too many to follow them all, if I don't have financial freedom.
I have spent a lot of time volunteering (teaching chess, teaching programming, publishing free educational articles)
In my future I hope to be a well-deserved millionaire or even billionaire, depending on inflation.
I hope that I can make positive, global change that will affect millions and I think it should be everyone's goal.
My biggest interest by far is science and scientific analysis but I have never seriously gotten into it, yet I dream about it whenever I can.
I realize I am probably an outlier in the outlier category, but I still hope that there will be meaningful connections and discussions with positive results.
I am not sure how appropriate this was but I decided to talk about my past and future seriously,
I even went as far as sharing things that I had not shared with my 3(soon4) therapists. I had a wonderful therapist(nr2) but we changed our country.
Writing is wonderful, thank you for reading my honest essay. Maybe I will encourage someone else to talk about their past, maybe it will be you?
Thank you @MJ DeMarco for making this available.
Right now I have $0 debt, life savings slightly below $2000 and my monthly income is $160.
My personal expenses are $0 and I am fine living a frugal life but freedom is important for me.
I love to produce and create things and because of that I am writing a book on a topic I wanted to study myself.
If someone wants to read free parts of my book, I am happy to share if you share your opinion about it.
I have learned a little bit more about the forum now and I will expand a little bit on my past and future:
It is easy to say that I wish my past would have been different or that specific events would have been different but all of them have lead to here.
When I was young, I used to watch a lot of movies. (During my school time I did typical teenager things but to an extreme level, in terms of addiction)
It is easy to say that the schools I went to are at fault for all problems but it is my fault for choosing the way I coped with those problems.
One of my earliest memories was of elementary school. I had a friend, Anthony, in fact he's the only male friend I've ever had.
He was the new child at our school because his family was moving a lot. It's not surprising to me, in hindsight.
One time, during a visit at his house, his sister came into his room to ask for something.
He suddenly grabbed her and began to molest her sexually. Keep in mind that we were children, both of us.
I didn't interfere in any way. I didn't know what was going on but he seemed to be enjoying it until his sister ran away while screaming.
I still think back to this, even though this happened more than ten years ago and it was the last male friend I've ever had.
Fast forward to 'highschool', my schooling was less pleasant than for most people and I let schooling interfere with my education.
It was filled with misunderstandings, depression and all kinds of other problems that even went as far as being sexually molested for a second.
It does really feel like you were robbed 18 years of your life and your mental health, but now I am excited.
Fast forward to 'after school', I have gotten interested in chess and after two years of practice I have beaten two long-time-masters and won $300.
I have often heard that I am talented but I thought I was doing good work and I felt it in my mind. I wanted to become a chess grandmaster.
But when I won these $300 as a pre-adult(I left school as early as I could) I began to think more about money. I've had imagined all kinds of things I could do with money, I have even made a donation page for my cat and mother, so I could clone my cat before it dies and buy my mother a house.
But the results were never as good as they had to be, so I decided to work for the money myself. My first thought explorations were about value.
I am still barely an adult but I find many experienced adults rather short-sighted and it shocks me every time.
There were also a few other things I did not mention yet, for example, at the end of school, I felt so ill that I stayed at home.
I was going to school once a week and otherwise I was at home. At some point I couldn't go at all, even when all people were nice.
The environment or even the 'idea' of a school made me vomit figuratively. My parents even moved to a different country to avoid law issues.
When most of the problems settled, my interests became as wide as they could be, I could even say that I have too many interests.
Certainly too many to follow them all, if I don't have financial freedom.
I have spent a lot of time volunteering (teaching chess, teaching programming, publishing free educational articles)
In my future I hope to be a well-deserved millionaire or even billionaire, depending on inflation.
I hope that I can make positive, global change that will affect millions and I think it should be everyone's goal.
My biggest interest by far is science and scientific analysis but I have never seriously gotten into it, yet I dream about it whenever I can.
I realize I am probably an outlier in the outlier category, but I still hope that there will be meaningful connections and discussions with positive results.
I am not sure how appropriate this was but I decided to talk about my past and future seriously,
I even went as far as sharing things that I had not shared with my 3(soon4) therapists. I had a wonderful therapist(nr2) but we changed our country.
Writing is wonderful, thank you for reading my honest essay. Maybe I will encourage someone else to talk about their past, maybe it will be you?
Thank you @MJ DeMarco for making this available.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
