Kerem Ozkan
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2018
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$190
$190
User Power: 286%
Hey folks,
I am a 17 year old student, looking to take a step into online businesses and entrepreneurship. I am relatively new to the whole idea itself so trying to make up for lost time by reading and learning voraciously. I am grateful that we live in such an age when people can make money from wherever they are and want to get a piece of the action.
So far on my journey I have learned a lot but there is still so much material. Anyways, that's me. Any suggestions for further reading or research will be much appreciated. I will read MJ DeMarco's books ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
I am a 17 year old student, looking to take a step into online businesses and entrepreneurship. I am relatively new to the whole idea itself so trying to make up for lost time by reading and learning voraciously. I am grateful that we live in such an age when people can make money from wherever they are and want to get a piece of the action.
So far on my journey I have learned a lot but there is still so much material. Anyways, that's me. Any suggestions for further reading or research will be much appreciated. I will read MJ DeMarco's books ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
