The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Never STOP Thinking

ErikV10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 2, 2007
In order for your dreams and visions to become a reality, you must continue to think that you’re going to become successful, that you’re going to surpass all of your expectations in life, and that nothing is going to come in your path to prevent you from achieving your goals. Without the right amount of positive thinking, you may never attain success.

You have to imagine where you want to be in life. Think of your imagination as the mental canvas where you can dream, wonder, think of possibilities, and just let your mind wonder and wonder into new worlds. Having an imagination in the key to creativity.

You need to be thinking about your plan and if you don’t have a plan you better make one right now. The thing about a plan is that it keeps you focused on your goals. Having a weak plan is better than not having a plan at all. So get some paper and a pen, and write down your plan. I’m not talking about a formal business plan, I am talking about sentences, words, ideas, drawings, shapes, images, anything on a piece of paper — something to post on your wall to observer, think about, and revise.

Your desire to succeed must be strong. Students have been taught to go to school, get good grades, find a job, work for someone for 40 years then retire living off of social security checks for the rest of your life. Well you know what I say to that? Hell NO!

The student entrepreneur doesn’t settle for that, he or she builds, creates, expands, and changes the world. In order not to end up just like every other dude, you need to persist above all the bullshit that is going to try to stop you, i.e. friends, family, bosses, teachers, and acquaintances that tell you to “play it safe.” I’m sure you’ve heard that before, eh?

It’ll be wise to build a team of like minded individuals. When I think of teams, I think synergy! (2 + 2 = 5). Look into linking up with other students who you think can add value to you business with their creativity, insight, or intelligence. In doing so, what you guys create will be more than the sum of your individual contributions to the group. When a team focuses on one goal, the possibilities are endless.

Never stop thinking about the future. We are living in a world where things are constantly changing from day to day. Ideas that you once had may need to be revised or adjusted for future changes in the world. The way you think about your business should never be concrete, it should be fluid: ready to change at any given moment. We don’t live in a static world, so you business shouldn’t be static. Be flexible and ready for anything. There’s only one thing that is perfect in this world and it’s definitely not going to be your business.

There are going to be setbacks on your road to success, there will be days filled with headaches and stress, days that you’ll just want to give up and never look back—this is all a part of starting a business and the strong-minded always prevail.

Never stop THINKING.

I found this a while ago.. I thought I'd share it with you guys! :)

-Erik

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.