The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need your help guru!

kaleidosam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 11, 2019
I think that english is necessary for me because I want to learn more about blockchain and bitcoins to make others free. Plus : my major is material engineering. If I have much money, I'd like to use 3d printer to make any other stuff to make others life convenient.

I get chance to go to America and study during vacation before march. It costs $2000/ 2months, I think it's expensive but worth it. I have focused in english so much that can not helping sleeping all day long. Eventually, I do not have time to coding.

Oneday, I found my identity is returning to past habit or jail(comfort zone). ambition of liberty is getting lower and lower!

However, even if that feeling comes to mind, I need to achieve my dream to ENTREPRENEUR! I have been read FASTLANE : UNSCRIPTED so many times for a month. Finally, getting conclusion to this saying : Setting free people who wants, they will give liberty for me. Eating chicken alone is tasteless.

I encountered so many seduction to safety zone. so, I need to write many ideas that comes to my mind anytimes to refresh my mind to ENTREPRENEUR!

thank you for reading this essay, always!
If you know about anything helpful, please write down for me!

16354DC7-4028-4A70-897A-B447774DB142.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.