- Joined
- Jun 3, 2015
- Messages
- 2,386
Rep Bank
$3,270
$3,270
User Power: 163%
Hi I'm looking for a wp developer to partner with, you must be UK (or Europe GMT 0, no more than +2) based for ease of communication and preferably someone with a fastlane attitude.
I don't have a massive budget, but I have plenty of website ideas which I'm going to be bringing online in the coming months.
So this one is going to be a casino affiliate site and I'm going to be using an off the shelf theme, I need someone who can customise this theme to the 'industry' standard, basically all these affiliates use a similar look and feel which I want to adhere to.
DM me for more deets.
Cheers
I don't have a massive budget, but I have plenty of website ideas which I'm going to be bringing online in the coming months.
So this one is going to be a casino affiliate site and I'm going to be using an off the shelf theme, I need someone who can customise this theme to the 'industry' standard, basically all these affiliates use a similar look and feel which I want to adhere to.
DM me for more deets.
Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
