Petros
Regular Contributor
Hello everyone.
I've been getting stagnant recently in the entrepreneur/finance part of my life.
I have not been able to increase my income over the last couple months and need to build some momentum.
How do I get unstuck?
I would love to hear what you guys have done to get out of a rut and improve in this part of your life.
I'm happy to answer specific questions about my situation if needed.
Thanks.
I've been getting stagnant recently in the entrepreneur/finance part of my life.
I have not been able to increase my income over the last couple months and need to build some momentum.
How do I get unstuck?
I would love to hear what you guys have done to get out of a rut and improve in this part of your life.
I'm happy to answer specific questions about my situation if needed.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
