The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

need some quick suggestions for a marketing assignment.

Marketing, social media, advertising

Travis_G_Dunlop

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 9, 2009
For my marketing class my teacher asked us to bring in one product that satisfies customers needs. Theres the basics such as pen, paper, and things of that nature and right now my mind is drawing a blank if anyone has suggestions that i could use and possibly would have to bring into the class.

Thanks in advance

Travis G Dunlop :coffee: :shruggie:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dharbour

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 31, 2009
Fort Worth, TX.
I have a newborn and disposable aby wipes are the first thing that comes to mind. You also could take a piece of fruit or is your teacher looking for something that applies to all customers no mattter the circumstance.

Travis_G_Dunlop

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 9, 2009
im not sure she left it pretty open.... thanks for the suggestion now i just gotta find a baby so i can swipe his baby wipe

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
stick it notes, flashlight, dvd player, lighter, calender, sharpie, surge protector, modem, laser pointer, etc....those are just a few things I spotted looking around my room lol.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.