The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need some help: affiliate links

neverfastenough

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jul 17, 2008
Ca
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of integrating affiliate links into my service, and I was wondering if you all could suggest some of the best ones (or ones that you've heard of). I'm really interested in links that people pass around from one to another daily; so Amazon and eBay are great, but an affiliate link to some random eCommerce site, probably not as much.

So far I have:
ebay
amazon
hotels.com
edmunds
Sears
Macmall
6th Ave
Buy.com
travelocity
play.com
eCost.com
tigerdirect.com
stubhub
newegg
tirerack
PC Mall
1&1
godaddy
XM radio
gnc
easycinema.com
half.com
macconnection
vonage
officemax

Thanks in advance! And Speed ++ !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rxcknrxll

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
May 16, 2008
Space
I'm not sure i follow your criteria, but how about aweber and bluehost? those are two I use.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
A What!

I'm quite sure I can answer your question, but something about it throwing me for a loop.

Are you asking for recommended publishers? And what is "your service you are incorporating aff links into"? Is previous knowledge that is required?

neverfastenough

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jul 17, 2008
Ca
A What!

I'm quite sure I can answer your question, but something about it throwing me for a loop.

Are you asking for recommended publishers? And what is "your service you are incorporating aff links into"? Is previous knowledge that is required?

I'm asking for affiliate merchants . The products do not need to be from any specific niche. My only preference is that the advertiser is a well-known company (like Amazon or eBay or Zappos) rather than trying to push traffic to a unknown website (like AmazingSocks.com)

Did that help explain things?

Thanks for your help,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I am not sure what your intention is.

Are you trying to find an affiliate program to join to make extra money? If your goal is to make profitable web site using affiliate program. You need to take a look at 30 Day Challenge.

Otherwise, you are wasting your time.

Or are you trying to get a similar names to those domains?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.