Okay, you may or may not have read my post on my goal to make $1.5 Million in 12 months...
I was not sure where else to put this, and thought "marketing" and "sales" went hand-in-hand...
I was wondering if anyone here has any sales experience? I mean, resources/links/recommended readings and such that would help us to create a better sales copy, to seal deals quicker from in-person or on-the-phone sales.
I do not have great sales experience, and hope to get someone more knowledgeable to join the company but that is not yet feasible for me.
If you have tips/ideas/anything that you believe would help, please do share, as I have goals to meet, salespeople to "motivate" and heck I could sure use the help.
Anything is appreciated.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
From Lagron
PS... ... If you need help, I can freely return the favor.
I was not sure where else to put this, and thought "marketing" and "sales" went hand-in-hand...
I was wondering if anyone here has any sales experience? I mean, resources/links/recommended readings and such that would help us to create a better sales copy, to seal deals quicker from in-person or on-the-phone sales.
I do not have great sales experience, and hope to get someone more knowledgeable to join the company but that is not yet feasible for me.
If you have tips/ideas/anything that you believe would help, please do share, as I have goals to meet, salespeople to "motivate" and heck I could sure use the help.
Anything is appreciated.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
From Lagron
PS... ... If you need help, I can freely return the favor.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
