What's new

Need help with Google Apps

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RazvanRogoz

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
140
Location
Romania
Rep Bank
$375
User Power: 34%
Hi ...

I need some help. I'm willing to pay for it. I'm not looking for advice, but rather for the actual help.

Here's what I need.

1. Move my domain to a cloud storage platform. I haven't decided on one, but there are many attractive offers. Either this or a entry-level VPS. I am now on NameCheap.com.

2. Install Google Apps (Small Business / Enterprise Edition) on this new hosting platform.

3. Help with moving my current Google suite to the domain version. This may mean as simple as forwarding my emails. My main focus is to move all the docs from Google Docs.

4. Help me customize Google Apps. When I mean customizing, I'm talking at a minimum about:
a) Creating two more accounts on the same domain.
b) Help with uploading my logo and personalizing the solution.
c) Setting up some strong security protocols.
d) Making the mail and calendar sync with BlackBerry (this may be a hassle).

Please contact me by PM if you can do it. Please include proof that you've done it before or that you have related experience.
I don't want to post on Elance or oDesk. It will take too much time.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom