TIMESEEKER
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2016
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 133%
Hi Fastlaners, I joined here after reading MJ's book. I have a website where I am having a hard time converting the traffic to email signups. I believe it is the message of my front page or I might be completely off base and attracting the wrong traffic. In any event, would anyone here be kind enough to work with me on the copy of the website.
I don't have a huge budget as everything on the website I am doing myself but I can compensate you for your time.
Please let me know and I can Pm you the website details.
Thanks
Timeseeker
I don't have a huge budget as everything on the website I am doing myself but I can compensate you for your time.
Please let me know and I can Pm you the website details.
Thanks
Timeseeker
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
