The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help finding referrers for a call center that specializes in the subscription model

Marketing, social media, advertising

reemo4580

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 26, 2020
USA
Hey guys,
I’m a sales director for a successful call center who specializes in retention, acquisition and reducing churn for subscription businesses. We have a referral program where we pay referrers a commission of $200 per agent won, per month, for 2 years. I am trying to build a referrer base to help generate more leads. Does anyone in this group have any advice or know who I should talk to, to complete this task?
For moderators, not trying to spam, I won't keep posting. I just figured this group would be great to try and find new referrers.

Also if you’re interested in increasing acquisitions, retention, and reducing churn I would love to chat. We are a major profit center for every one of our subscription clients. By profit center I mean we generate more income than our service costs. We do this for Newsmax, Weiss, and Stansberry among others. I have case studies available and would love to show you how we can generate more income for your subscription business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.