Hello everyone,
at first thanks to all for the life changing tips here on forum.
I have a chance to buy an E-Commerce Shop. Its a personalized POD Shop.
It had 15k revenue in 2 months. 30% margin.
He sell it for 12k~ (Seller has no time to run it, because of time, he is student)
FB Ads Roas 3-8
I can optimize many things to improve Customer Lifetime Value. Upsells, Cart abadonment and Marketing strategy.
I did not want to put all balls in one basket. And in this time (covid, potential financial crisis) it not so easy to make a decision.
I gave him an offer to owner finance it. He has accepted it. So i can be sure he is not a scammer. A seller get his money if i make money with his project.
I know it not so easy to give an advice, because nobody knows me here. I would introduce me later.
I know, my english is not the best but im learning fast! Thank you.
with best regards
Andrey
at first thanks to all for the life changing tips here on forum.
I have a chance to buy an E-Commerce Shop. Its a personalized POD Shop.
It had 15k revenue in 2 months. 30% margin.
He sell it for 12k~ (Seller has no time to run it, because of time, he is student)
FB Ads Roas 3-8
I can optimize many things to improve Customer Lifetime Value. Upsells, Cart abadonment and Marketing strategy.
I did not want to put all balls in one basket. And in this time (covid, potential financial crisis) it not so easy to make a decision.
I gave him an offer to owner finance it. He has accepted it. So i can be sure he is not a scammer. A seller get his money if i make money with his project.
I know it not so easy to give an advice, because nobody knows me here. I would introduce me later.
I know, my english is not the best but im learning fast! Thank you.
with best regards
Andrey
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
