I hope some of you supplement folks can help. I am looking for a wordpress plugin that I can configure to take money for a subscription from authorize.net and paypal. There is no member area, just fill in the form, choose the subscription option (option a or b) and term (monthly or annual) and member details. We can write our own, but it just seems that too many people need something like this for it not to be already written.
Everything I have looked at seems to just protect content or give access to a protected section of the site. WooCommerce, plus a plugin or two will do it, but I was hoping for simpler.
Everything I have looked at seems to just protect content or give access to a protected section of the site. WooCommerce, plus a plugin or two will do it, but I was hoping for simpler.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
