BJProducer
New Contributor
Dear Mr. Demarco,
You've completely managed to make me feel LIKE an a$$, without coming off LIKE an a$$... seems so easy and yet... a caveman couldn't do it.
To everyone,
It's so awesome to be here everyone, thank you for being so welcoming and awesome. My name is Brandon and I'm a 30 veteran of the SLOWLANE! That means that since birth, I believed everything they ever said about do this and save that, do that and invest in this. I made all of the mistakes...
- CREDIT CARD at 18... along with shopping sprees and maxed out limits just to impress the college girls...
- Buying the nice, brand-spanking new car that came with insurance so high I had to choose which to pay, car note or insurance bill!... (I certainly couldn't pay both at the time)
- Working a decent job, making $70,000 a year and ending up with nothing to show for it...
- Spending impulsively on this and that
- Taking out loans to pay for other loans (WTF was I thinking... oh yeah, I wasn't!)
You name it, I did it! For a long time, I've looked back on the mistakes and felt nothing but regret and embarrassment for the stupid mistakes I've made. One of the final straws came just recently as I was spending a lot of time talking to this beautiful, white collar, hard-working female. We had a great connection and I thought we were "going places." However, once I got more serious about us, she backed off, saying that she felt I wasn't "... established enough." I'm 31 freaking years old!!! Not established?!?! But... after really thinking through the sting of those words, I realized that she's right... I'm not established at all. Hell, I'm UNDER-established... no savings, no car, no investments, no fastlane... I'm a 4 yr. old stuck in a grown a$$ body!
Anyway, the tide is turning. I'm ready to establish myself... into a Fastlane lifestyle that serves the needs of the people and helps me to find the freedom I've always wanted. I somehow lucked up and downloaded the free initial chapters of Millionaire Fastlane . Once I finally sat down and read those I was hooked! I went out and got the book and read and read until it was done (literally, just this afternoon). So, now I'm ready. I have my 1st reading down (plan on reading MF several more times until it's memorized word for word)... my fastlane business idea ready to go.... a lot of planning and PROCESS are in the works and I'm excited.
I signed up for this forum to learn more, network and make some new friends, but also as a way to hold myself accountable. I can't say much more than that, but I really, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, am so glad for this forum and for all of the wonderful people who visit it and take time out to share with one another. I hope one day, you all see in me, what I'm seeing from you today!
P.S. Sorry for the verbal diarrhea, but I talk a lot when I'm happy.
You've completely managed to make me feel LIKE an a$$, without coming off LIKE an a$$... seems so easy and yet... a caveman couldn't do it.
To everyone,
It's so awesome to be here everyone, thank you for being so welcoming and awesome. My name is Brandon and I'm a 30 veteran of the SLOWLANE! That means that since birth, I believed everything they ever said about do this and save that, do that and invest in this. I made all of the mistakes...
- CREDIT CARD at 18... along with shopping sprees and maxed out limits just to impress the college girls...
- Buying the nice, brand-spanking new car that came with insurance so high I had to choose which to pay, car note or insurance bill!... (I certainly couldn't pay both at the time)
- Working a decent job, making $70,000 a year and ending up with nothing to show for it...
- Spending impulsively on this and that
- Taking out loans to pay for other loans (WTF was I thinking... oh yeah, I wasn't!)
You name it, I did it! For a long time, I've looked back on the mistakes and felt nothing but regret and embarrassment for the stupid mistakes I've made. One of the final straws came just recently as I was spending a lot of time talking to this beautiful, white collar, hard-working female. We had a great connection and I thought we were "going places." However, once I got more serious about us, she backed off, saying that she felt I wasn't "... established enough." I'm 31 freaking years old!!! Not established?!?! But... after really thinking through the sting of those words, I realized that she's right... I'm not established at all. Hell, I'm UNDER-established... no savings, no car, no investments, no fastlane... I'm a 4 yr. old stuck in a grown a$$ body!
Anyway, the tide is turning. I'm ready to establish myself... into a Fastlane lifestyle that serves the needs of the people and helps me to find the freedom I've always wanted. I somehow lucked up and downloaded the free initial chapters of Millionaire Fastlane . Once I finally sat down and read those I was hooked! I went out and got the book and read and read until it was done (literally, just this afternoon). So, now I'm ready. I have my 1st reading down (plan on reading MF several more times until it's memorized word for word)... my fastlane business idea ready to go.... a lot of planning and PROCESS are in the works and I'm excited.
I signed up for this forum to learn more, network and make some new friends, but also as a way to hold myself accountable. I can't say much more than that, but I really, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, am so glad for this forum and for all of the wonderful people who visit it and take time out to share with one another. I hope one day, you all see in me, what I'm seeing from you today!
P.S. Sorry for the verbal diarrhea, but I talk a lot when I'm happy.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
