What's new

My team got 4th in our County Tournament!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dream&Achieve

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
80
Rep Bank
$430
User Power: 71%
This last week is always very stressful for every athlete in my county, as there is a huge county tournament all week. The boys and girls have basketball games every other night, and then on the Saturday they have a cheer competition. This was my first time playing in the county tournament as I am a freshman and I have to say it's quite scary. Being a small freshman in such a big arena is terrifying. The first game my team played, I just so happened to swish an NBA three, which made me feel awesome! On this court, tons of different levels play there so they have a high school, college, and NBA three point line. We ended up getting 4th in the tournament out of 7 teams. Our team definitely could've gone to the championship, but I have 3 more years left of opportunity to do that. Our boys placed 6th out of 7, and our cheer team didn't place, but the cheer competition is always tough. Now that county is over, I'm a lot less stressed out, and that means I only have about 2 weeks left of basketball season. :( That doesn't mean I'll stop training though. :) My week has been pretty successful I'd say!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom