The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My SEO is crap, Need feedback

Marketing, social media, advertising

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
Long story short...
My SEO is crap I have no Idea about SEO but I want to learn and improve it.

Google Ads: Google banned all my keywords, and there is no way to use ads for this product on google.

So I need to optimize to come up highly ranked on the google page to get leads.

Obviously I provided as much value as I could regarding User Expirience on website, Product and brand, and everything else.

Word of mouth is doing its magic slowly, and I am expirimenting with social media ads after getting suspended from google ads.

Here is my question:

How do i Imrpove SEO?
Any source on youtube for learning important things without making things too complicated?
I would appriciate the feedback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
Long story short...
My SEO is crap I have no Idea about SEO but I want to learn and improve it.

Google Ads: Google banned all my keywords, and there is no way to use ads for this product on google.

So I need to optimize to come up highly ranked on the google page to get leads.

Obviously I provided as much value as I could regarding User Expirience on website, Product and brand, and everything else.

Word of mouth is doing its magic slowly, and I am expirimenting with social media ads after getting suspended from google ads.

Here is my question:

How do i Imrpove SEO?
Any source on youtube for learning important things without making things too complicated?
I would appriciate the feedback.
Homie, you're not supposed to literally say, "Biggest crack rocks you can find, purest product available on the market today!" Jk. There's always a way around Google's bs. But...
What's the URL buddy
This.

Cheers.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
Homie, you're not supposed to literally say, "Biggest crack rocks you can find, purest product available on the market today!" Jk. There's always a way around Google's bs. But...

This.

Cheers.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
I don't feel like sharing my URL since I don't want any competition in my field, I hope that makes sense guys.

I was just wondering if there are some SEO tips in general becouse I could not find them on the forum, and if I can't relly on google ads, i would need to relly on SEO or social media.

I guess the obvious would be to provide legit value. What do you think about wriring blogs on questions that come up for your product or stufd like that?

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Aug 23, 2022
I don't feel like sharing my URL since I don't want any competition in my field, I hope that makes sense guys.

I was just wondering if there are some SEO tips in general becouse I could not find them on the forum, and if I can't relly on google ads, i would need to relly on SEO or social media.

I guess the obvious would be to provide legit value. What do you think about wriring blogs on questions that come up for your product or stufd like that?
We can't help you if you're not willing to share your URL. You titled the thread 'My SEO Is Crap, Need Feedback'. What feedback do you expect to get when you don't provide anything to analyse. Think about how stupid that is.

Just study general SEO principles. Here are some topics to look into:
- Page Speed
- Title Tags
- Meta Tags
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
- Images Optimization
- Sitemap
- Code Structure
- ALT Tags

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
- Page Speed
- Title Tags
- Meta Tags
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
- Images Optimization
- Sitemap
- Code Structure
- ALT Tags
I wasn't looking for an analysis of my page, I was just looking for a direction and Sources to learn SEO.
Anyways thanks

samyar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 16, 2024
We can't help you if you're not willing to share your URL. You titled the thread 'My SEO Is Crap, Need Feedback'. What feedback do you expect to get when you don't provide anything to analyse. Think about how stupid that is.

- Page Speed
- Title Tags
- Meta Tags
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
- Images Optimization
- Sitemap
- Code Structure
- ALT Tags
Great, I have one question, Im totally new to SEO and i was wondering if there is a high competition for a keyword, does it worth putting time on making a good SEO for a new website that has like few users and few traction?

Nomads

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 3, 2014

If your SEO is crap your competitors are already beating you. It's doubtful you are working in a field with no competition.

You came to a forum with plenty of experts in the exact skill you need help with but have given them nothing to work with.

Nobody is going to hand you the answers you need on a silver platter when you've put in 0 effort.

Start here.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
If your SEO is crap your competitors are already beating you. It's doubtful you are working in a field with no competition.

You came to a forum with plenty of experts in the exact skill you need help with but have given them nothing to work with.

Nobody is going to hand you the answers you need on a silver platter when you've put in 0 effort.

Start here.
Sure good point , no doubt about competition, I am just on a forum with people who are looking to solve problems and and get rich.

Maybe there was some misunderstanding here,
would you be comfortable sharing your business that tells your exact area and location, and that proves demand?
It is nor a smart move , ans I obviosly did'nt expect that I need to share my busienss to get some basic tips.
You see where I'm coming from.
Thanks

Nomads

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 3, 2014
Sure good point , no doubt about competition, I am just on a forum with people who are looking to solve problems and and get rich.

Maybe there was some misunderstanding here,
would you be comfortable sharing your business that tells your exact area and location, and that proves demand?
It is nor a smart move , ans I obviosly did'nt expect that I need to share my busienss to get some basic tips.
You see where I'm coming from.
Thanks

Yes, if I showed up on a forum with nothing to offer and asking for free advice I would take the risk and put my billion-dollar idea out for all to see.

Either way, this forum will not give you the magic answers you need. A few basic tips will not solve your SEO problems, you need to invest A LOT of time & effort into something like SEO if you want to do even moderately well.

There are endless resources available for free on Google, YouTube, Udemy, etc, probably worth starting there.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
Yes, if I showed up on a forum with nothing to offer and asking for free advice I would take the risk and put my billion-dollar idea out for all to see.

Either way, this forum will not give you the magic answers you need. A few basic tips will not solve your SEO problems, you need to invest A LOT of time & effort into something like SEO if you want to do even moderately well.

There are endless resources available for free on Google, YouTube, Udemy, etc, probably worth starting there.
Calm down tiger.

I did ask for free advice so?
It would be MORE of an asking for a "Free advice" to analyze my whole website for free.

it was a just a question, don't be so rude and pretentious karen.

I didn't join this forum yesterday I know the rules.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
Okay I got my answers from Semrush.
Also my site wasn't Indexed on google search engine console. For anybody wondering.
time to fix these issues now.
I recommend semrush, great tool for people who have no idea about this stuff like myself

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318-150618_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318-150618_Gmail.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240318-150624_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318-150624_Gmail.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 6

WilliamSherman

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 18, 2024
I found Moz's "Beginner's Guide to SEO" super helpful. It lays everything out simply, making it easy to get a grasp on things. While it’s not a YouTube guide, it’s perfect for starters.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
I found Moz's "Beginner's Guide to SEO" super helpful. It lays everything out simply, making it easy to get a grasp on things. While it’s not a YouTube guide, it’s perfect for starters.
The best way actually is to run a semrush analysis.
And then to pay someone on fivver to fix it for you.
Thats it, it worked for me, I got bettwr results within days.
No need to know anything abozt it myself, just pay someone

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.