- Joined
- Feb 10, 2013
- Messages
- 66
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 27%
I haven't been on the forum for a long time....I have however been working on all sorts of stuff. I have created a website, google plus, twitter, tumblr, instagram,Facebook, pinterest, a fan funding account, and products. I have maybe 10,000 followers across the social networks(which was a bitch to acquire and very time consuming)
I have created 3 ebooks and 6 other digital products (music). I have my youtube channel up and running...And have a launch for my biggest and best video coming in 10 days....
I am spending soooo much time on this..(and a couple thousand dollars as well)..and My traffic numbers are only ok...but I know I have great stuff to come....I love the process....
Also I have made zero sales yet..(because I dont know how to get traffic).but I did create some cool stuff for people to buy if they want it...
http://borrowedlightandbrokenstring.com (heres my website and progress) I will do another update after launch date!
I have created 3 ebooks and 6 other digital products (music). I have my youtube channel up and running...And have a launch for my biggest and best video coming in 10 days....
I am spending soooo much time on this..(and a couple thousand dollars as well)..and My traffic numbers are only ok...but I know I have great stuff to come....I love the process....
Also I have made zero sales yet..(because I dont know how to get traffic).but I did create some cool stuff for people to buy if they want it...
http://borrowedlightandbrokenstring.com (heres my website and progress) I will do another update after launch date!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
