- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 134
Rep Bank
$805
$805
User Power: 207%
Sup guys and gals? Really loving the atmosphere here, and the posts are really great.
Today I would like to talk about my plan of action for achieving slowly, financial independence. Also, I hope, that people would give their insight on my plan. I feel kinda bad, since this sounds like a "what can you do about me" thread, but for the time being, I am not sure how I can contribute to the community :/
For the time being, I work as a trainer in a box gym. The money are really laughable, but in the same time, they have conditioned us in Greece, to think that "as long as you have a job that gives you 400 euros per month you should not complain. After reading the book, I said "faq you all".
So here is what I am thinking of doing. Please note that right now, my biggest worry is just to find some way to be my own boss, get the money I think I deserve for the quality of job I am doing, and work my way to the Fastlane.
In July, I will quit my job.
In September, I will open a small personal training studio, and I will cooperate with a dietitian friend of mine. He is the only registered dietitian in his area, and in the beginning I will train some of his clients. With one personal training session (lasts 1 hour) I can ask the same or even more money than I am currently making IN A DAY.
After getting some clients, or even before even then, I will start making a video product, with the name "Movement as Medicine" or something along those lines. I have identified a need for pain free daily lives, whereas muscle gain/fat loss are kinda boring and people have like 10000 resources to read about the latter.
Why don't I do now the big leap? I wanna save some money first, for equipment, rent and the horrible taxes that all freelance professionals have to pay.
So that was it, not sure if it's the right path. I have some more things to do that I believe are gonna help (youtube, blogging) and I might write some updates along the way.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! I am currently looking around the bookstore to see if I can find a book that has advises for my kind of situation!
Today I would like to talk about my plan of action for achieving slowly, financial independence. Also, I hope, that people would give their insight on my plan. I feel kinda bad, since this sounds like a "what can you do about me" thread, but for the time being, I am not sure how I can contribute to the community :/
For the time being, I work as a trainer in a box gym. The money are really laughable, but in the same time, they have conditioned us in Greece, to think that "as long as you have a job that gives you 400 euros per month you should not complain. After reading the book, I said "faq you all".
So here is what I am thinking of doing. Please note that right now, my biggest worry is just to find some way to be my own boss, get the money I think I deserve for the quality of job I am doing, and work my way to the Fastlane.
In July, I will quit my job.
In September, I will open a small personal training studio, and I will cooperate with a dietitian friend of mine. He is the only registered dietitian in his area, and in the beginning I will train some of his clients. With one personal training session (lasts 1 hour) I can ask the same or even more money than I am currently making IN A DAY.
After getting some clients, or even before even then, I will start making a video product, with the name "Movement as Medicine" or something along those lines. I have identified a need for pain free daily lives, whereas muscle gain/fat loss are kinda boring and people have like 10000 resources to read about the latter.
Why don't I do now the big leap? I wanna save some money first, for equipment, rent and the horrible taxes that all freelance professionals have to pay.
So that was it, not sure if it's the right path. I have some more things to do that I believe are gonna help (youtube, blogging) and I might write some updates along the way.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! I am currently looking around the bookstore to see if I can find a book that has advises for my kind of situation!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
