The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My New Year's Gift Free Mag and iPad 2 Drawing

s_sherrell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago
First of all Happy New Year! I hope this is cool to post here, because I am not selling anything. I have really enjoyed the forums here. Other than MJ, one of my favorite authors is Felix Dennis. He started Maxim magazine among other titles. I read his book, How To Get Rich, and was really encouraged to start a magazine. It took a while, but I am now ready to launch for 2012 to a broad audience. Digital magazine is completely free (you can buy print as well) and all new subscribers get in drawing for an iPad 2. January has feature interview with CEO of Zappos Tony Hsieh among others.

http://www.webentrepreneurmagazine.com

Also, I will be looking for new fresh content each month. So if you are a contributing member here at fastlane, I would welcome working with publishing your articles. Please see guidelines in welcome email.

Again best to all and hope to see you as subscribers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Your link is broken. I saw that you misspelled entrepreneur on the URL link. Nice landing page, though!

I signed up.

s_sherrell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago
Your link is broken. I saw that you misspelled entrepreneur on the URL link. Nice landing page, though!

I signed up.

I just hit link and it loaded fine. Anyone else have any problems? BTW, just finished a great feature article for February that I think you all will enjoy...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.