The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My introduction

Zygmunt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 26, 2023
Lithuania
Hi, my name is Žygimantas I'm a student from Lithuania. I've been on my self improvement Journey for 1 year now and I discovered the books by watching Hamza who recently collaborated with MJ. I've got to say, MFL was probably the best book I've ever read so far, but I just started recently reading books so it's no surprise. I must've read the first book in a week or less, because it's so awesome and now I'm halfway through UNSCRIPTED . Though I do feel like what I'm doing right now is just mental-masturbation and not actual work so I'm interested to see some ideas on where I could start. I am already a little bit experienced with programming, I know c++, c# and Java. I'm interested in machine learning AI and game development, I've actually already put in hundreds of hours in game development and if possible I'd like to pursue a fastlane business in game development although after reading the books it seems that I probably shouldn't since It's something I love and not something that people need. My goals are of course financial independence, retiring my parents, and having the freedom to raise my kids and be present while also creating value to the world. Looking forward to being active in the forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zygmunt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 26, 2023
Lithuania
Welcome to the forum! Oooo game development? You should create your business system around App Development and using the iOS and Google Play Store to distribute your game! Just some idea's ;)
Yeah that was the idea, but I'm not sure how the market will respond. I've heard some bad things, but you'll never know until you try!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

constant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Nov 8, 2022
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see more people from the Baltics here.

I used to do some game programming a few years back but couldn't get Unity to work properly lol.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Hi, my name is Žygimantas I'm a student from Lithuania. I've been on my self improvement Journey for 1 year now and I discovered the books by watching Hamza who recently collaborated with MJ. I've got to say, MFL was probably the best book I've ever read so far, but I just started recently reading books so it's no surprise. I must've read the first book in a week or less, because it's so awesome and now I'm halfway through UNSCRIPTED . Though I do feel like what I'm doing right now is just mental-masturbation and not actual work so I'm interested to see some ideas on where I could start. I am already a little bit experienced with programming, I know c++, c# and Java. I'm interested in machine learning AI and game development, I've actually already put in hundreds of hours in game development and if possible I'd like to pursue a fastlane business in game development although after reading the books it seems that I probably shouldn't since It's something I love and not something that people need. My goals are of course financial independence, retiring my parents, and having the freedom to raise my kids and be present while also creating value to the world. Looking forward to being active in the forum!
Welcome to the forum! Oooo game development? You should create your business system around App Development and using the iOS and Google Play Store to distribute your game! Just some idea's ;)

bray

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 30, 2022
Utah
Yeah that was the idea, but I'm not sure how the market will respond. I've heard some bad things, but you'll never know until you try!
Game development is not necessarily a skill that can only apply to games you can use your development skills to solve real world problems. For example there are flight simulators which are used to train pilots or simulators used to train medical professionals. These simulators all use development skills. Game development can be used to solve infinite problems!

Last edited:

Arch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jan 27, 2023
London, UK
Welcome Žygimantas, I recently just joined the forum too and finished TMFL. I graduated in game design at uni so have a little experience, but didn't apply it professionally. I could see how creating a game that has a unique and satisfying gameplay mechanic could explode into a Fastland business. Just look at the story behind Flappy Bird - which was making $50k a week in ad revenue at its peak. Plenty of other 'fremium' style games make much more. So don't give up if you happen to have the skillset and passion to create something that people will actually want to play.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...