The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Intro

bray

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 30, 2022
Utah
Hey, I am Brayden. I am currently eighteen years old. I am from Utah and I have read unscripted . I currently work at a Mexican restaurant and drive an old white van. I want to start a company and live an unscripted life. I am currently learning web development. I joined this form several months ago but have mostly been lurking around not doing much. I struggle a lot with time management and getting distracted, however I want to fix this so I can start a business. I hope to connect with like minded individuals and learn from those individuals who transformed their lives. I do find it difficult to talk to people but I also want to improve on that as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

johnlepore

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Dec 26, 2022
Having someone with like minded goals that can hold you accountable will greatly help. You can reach out to me any time.

bray

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 30, 2022
Utah
MJ's new product GoalSumo.com would be perfect for helping you with time management and goal achievement. He's even giving away a free worksheet for those who can't (or prefer not to) sign up for the app: The FREE 1/5/10 Daily To-Do List and Goal Planner by MJ DeMarco

Welcome and best of luck to you.
MJ's new product GoalSumo.com would be perfect for helping you with time management and goal achievement. He's even giving away a free worksheet for those who can't (or prefer not to) sign up for the app: The FREE 1/5/10 Daily To-Do List and Goal Planner by MJ DeMarco

Welcome and best of luck to you.
Yeah I did download the app and I have been using I managed to complete one goal today which was nice I definitely think this app will help me stay more on top of things!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...