The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My idea for alternate use of college plans

Idea threads

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 1, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
Hi guys,

After listening to your opinions, I am majorly considering changing my current college plans for Fall. If it's not too late, this is the route I will go. They actually offer a 4 class Entrepreneur program that covers all of the basics I'd need that were not detailed in The Millionaire Fastlane . I'm going to also, in the meantime, start up a business but on a smaller scale to learn more and earn money to pay this off. My reasoning for taking formal classes is that I feel completely stuck and have no experience. I've tried researching but couldn't find enough specifics. I've studied some success stories but as MJ has said, the "process" is never revealed enough. I have emailed someone directly who found success and they couldn't really help because my business idea is attempting a new strategy.

I'm trying to follow everyone's advice of "just do it" which is great advice of course, but honestly I just feel flat out unprepared. I no longer have doubt, and I have motivation, but my idea (see my business plan post) almost has to have the investor come first before it can start even though that goes against the "pull vs. push method." I read the success story about the "Nasty Gal" clothing store, but she was able to "show value" and start up because she was selling stuff that already existed. I have to have money in the first place to hire someone to make the complex website and customized clothing.

I'm just at a standstill. I'd really appreciate your thoughts. Sorry if I'm posting incorrectly on the forum by the way, I'm not trying to "have my hand held" by anyone. I always research the forum and internet a lot before asking questions.

Thanks!!

Edit: Oops! Forgot one thing. The whole reason I'm still hanging on to the "go to college" idea is that I'll finally be living on my own, kinda similar to how MJ moved out but for a different reason.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.