• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

My goals

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by lkn2bfd, Sep 27, 2007.

1. lkn2bfd

lkn2bfd New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    To find the cheapest most profitable business I can to make enough money to start my real estate developing/building/realty company. I figure you can make money four ways doing this you develop,build and sell plus pay yourself a salary. There is tons of money just in the developing of raw land just a ruff figure five acres for say $35,000 sub-divide .25 acre lots so thats twenty lots sell for 35k 40k thats some where around 800,000.00 minus land cost and the cost of development you cant beat that !!!

2. Yankees338

Yankees338 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $193
    You seem to be in a good place for real estate development (down the road). But for now, you should focus on getting some capital for the future.

I like your idea of starting a business to do so, but now let's get more specific. What kind of business? When will you start? Will you go at it alone? All of these are things you should consider among MANY others.

I look forward to seeing this edited with more detail. As time goes on, hopefully you'll gain a better understand of what your wants and needs are.

Once you know where you're headed, you'll know you're going in the right direction.

Best of luck!

andviv and yveskleinsky like this.
  3. Yankees338

Yankees338 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $193
    Haven't heard from you in over a week. What have you been up to?

4. lkn2bfd

lkn2bfd New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    yeah sorry about that but I'm still here between working,babysitting,and in the process of building a new home I haven't had alot of time lately hope to get back on here soon

5. Lucky37

Lucky37 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $39
    I am also intrested in real estate development do u have any suggestions for me if i am just learning about the business?

6. yveskleinsky

yveskleinsky Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,743
    A great way to learn the ins and outs of the land development business is to work for a land developer- or- find a land developer and offer to donate your time in exchange for knowledge. ...I currently work for a builder/land developer, and my whole goal with this job was to learn about pre/new construction. I have learned SO much beyond that (systems, teamwork, how to listen just to name a few skills) and just find it all fascinating.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.