G
Guest24480
Guest
I'm sharing this because I immediately thought it was an amazing idea and I wanted to see what you fastlaners thought about it.
It believe it took him about a weekend to build and since the site was put up earlier today, the jackpot has already climbed to over $1k.
The jackpot is completely fueled by ads which makes entry into the giveaway completely free for the general public. 18% of the winnings go to a charity of the winner's choice, and it has gained a ton of traction already because for every person you refer it to your entries double.
I'm only posting it because it is a great example of getting out there and building something tangible without putting a whole lot of time into it. A great example of getting your feet wet and taking action.
I will post a link below to the site, but just as a warning it is a referral link. That's how the site works. I figured if I was going to share the site as an example of taking action then I might as well post my referral.
https://thebigcashgame.com/UGM5BFVZLL
Moderators, if that's not okay then feel free to remove the link from my post or delete my post altogether.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It believe it took him about a weekend to build and since the site was put up earlier today, the jackpot has already climbed to over $1k.
The jackpot is completely fueled by ads which makes entry into the giveaway completely free for the general public. 18% of the winnings go to a charity of the winner's choice, and it has gained a ton of traction already because for every person you refer it to your entries double.
I'm only posting it because it is a great example of getting out there and building something tangible without putting a whole lot of time into it. A great example of getting your feet wet and taking action.
I will post a link below to the site, but just as a warning it is a referral link. That's how the site works. I figured if I was going to share the site as an example of taking action then I might as well post my referral.
https://thebigcashgame.com/UGM5BFVZLL
Moderators, if that's not okay then feel free to remove the link from my post or delete my post altogether.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
