The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO My First Time Here

G

GuestU56895

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to be here. This is my first post, and cant wait to get a good perspective from everyone here. I have just started reading The Millionaire Fastlane and can't put it down. I am in the infancy of being an entrepreneur and unsure where to put my time and energy. I have started building a e-commerce store but unsure if the is a fad. I am getting sick of all of the internet gurus that are out there that have a different way of making money, only to have them making money off of me. I have more of an old school take on business.

About myself:
I am married with five children. We are currently living with my inlaws and hate every minute of it. I have worked a whole laundry list of dead end jobs to pay the bills even though I have a college degree. I want to be self made and wealthy and am excited to start the journey of getting there.

-Evan

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Evan, hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom