• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO My First Time Here

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by GuestU56895, May 21, 2018.

1. GuestU56895

GuestU56895 Guest

Rep Bank:
    $
    Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to be here. This is my first post, and cant wait to get a good perspective from everyone here. I have just started reading The Millionaire Fastlane and can't put it down. I am in the infancy of being an entrepreneur and unsure where to put my time and energy. I have started building a e-commerce store but unsure if the is a fad. I am getting sick of all of the internet gurus that are out there that have a different way of making money, only to have them making money off of me. I have more of an old school take on business.

About myself:
    I am married with five children. We are currently living with my inlaws and hate every minute of it. I have worked a whole laundry list of dead end jobs to pay the bills even though I have a college degree. I want to be self made and wealthy and am excited to start the journey of getting there.

-Evan

Gunther Herzog, MJ DeMarco and jon.a like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,526
    Admin Post
    Welcome Evan, hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

Gunther Herzog likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.