I just published my first eBook on Amazon. I'd love it if you were able to check it out and give me some feedback. What do you think of the title, cover, description, etc? Any advice or suggestions that would help me make my next one even better would be appreciated.
Here is the link on amazon.com, it's free on Amazon for the next few days - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P4KGWLM/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
I look forward to hearing any feedback you have good or bad.
Thanks!
Here is the link on amazon.com, it's free on Amazon for the next few days - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P4KGWLM/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
I look forward to hearing any feedback you have good or bad.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
