The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

My first book is #3 on Amazon's 'Hot new reads' list

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

drum_hacker

Contributor
Nov 20, 2019
Hey all!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

I haven't posted in a while, which I feel terrible about, however, it's not because I'm living scripted, quite the opposite...

Since my last post, as well as setting up 2 new co's, I have self published, and bootstrapped my first ever book! In the first week it's sold 200 copies and managed to get a good few 5* reviews! It's also creeping up Amazon's 'Hot New Reads' list on the UK marketplace falling short to some Mrs Finch or Hinch or Kinch or something?! :p It's #3 at the time of writing this.

Don't worry, this ain't a sales pitch. I wanted to see if anyone on here would be happy for me to send them a free digital download. There's no catch, just I've had so much inspiration from this forum I'd love to give something back, and my book is seeming to help a bunch of people, so I figured you lovely lot might be up for checking it out...

It's a complete no BS guide to motivation, and I promise it's not another bro-marketing, self absorbed, d-bag fest. I used the techniques I explain in the book to quit a long term drug addiction, amongst other things, but these techniques apply to pretty much anything.

I also run a non-profit young entrepreneurs club for 16-21 year olds, and they have assured me the book is helpful for their age bracket too.

If you fancy a read, and to give me some honest feedback, please feel free to email me at lee@leebridges.co.uk or send a DM on my Instagram (@drum_hacker or @_lee_bridges) and I'll send you a copy.

You can check it here too if you're interested:

Super appreciate your time reading,

All the best,

Lee
x

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

Last edited:

jmin

Contributor
May 30, 2020
United Kingdom
Is Amazon showing/telling you that the book is 3rd on the 'Hot New Releases' list?

I've had a look through and I'm unable to find your title.

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
jmin

Does the link work for you then?

df1992

Contributor
May 26, 2020
London
Hey all!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

I haven't posted in a while, which I feel terrible about, however, it's not because I'm living scripted, quite the opposite...

Since my last post, as well as setting up 2 new co's, I have self published, and bootstrapped my first ever book! In the first week it's sold 200 copies and managed to get a good few 5* reviews! It's also creeping up Amazon's 'Hot New Reads' list on the UK marketplace falling short to some Mrs Finch or Hinch or Kinch or something?! :p It's #3 at the time of writing this.

Don't worry, this ain't a sales pitch. I wanted to see if anyone on here would be happy for me to send them a free digital download. There's no catch, just I've had so much inspiration from this forum I'd love to give something back, and my book is seeming to help a bunch of people, so I figured you lovely lot might be up for checking it out...

It's a complete no BS guide to motivation, and I promise it's not another bro-marketing, self absorbed, d-bag fest. I used the techniques I explain in the book to quit a long term drug addiction, amongst other things, but these techniques apply to pretty much anything.

I also run a non-profit young entrepreneurs club for 16-21 year olds, and they have assured me the book is helpful for their age bracket too.

If you fancy a read, and to give me some honest feedback, please feel free to email me at lee@leebridges.co.uk or send a DM on my Instagram (@drum_hacker or @_lee_bridges) and I'll send you a copy.

You can check it on Amazon here too if you're interested:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/TRANSITION/?tag=

Super appreciate your time reading,

All the best,

Lee
x
Hey Lee,

Congrats on the launch of your book! Can I ask, are you self publishing through Amazon and they are printing the books on demand?

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
Is Amazon showing/telling you that the book is 3rd on the 'Hot New Releases' list?

Yes, they must have a very odd ranking system. My last book was on a very specific and niche subject in Aviation Law. My wife decided to publish it on Amazon, just to make sure the copyright date could be proven since the University publisher was taking very long to come up with the ISBN code. The only danger was any other scholar addressing the subject since believe me, it is not a very popular one.

First week she published it, ranked 6th in Law Books and 3rd in Law in Spanish. With 1 sale, just a few pages read in kindle unlimited and no reviews at all.

Something is odd there, but I took a screen shot when it started to go down naturally so I could brag with my nerdy friends.

OP
OP
drum_hacker

drum_hacker

Contributor
Nov 20, 2019
If you are allowed the link I just want to advise that it is incorrect.

This is it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/TRANSITION/?tag=

Good luck with it in the wider context.

Dan

PS: Strange. It does not work from this forum. Maybe because it is Amazon UK, what do I know?

Thanks so much Dan, link changed! No idea why the original one didn't work, as seems fine everywhere else?!

Hope all is awesome at your end!

OP
OP
drum_hacker

drum_hacker

Contributor
Nov 20, 2019

Hey Lee,

Congrats on the launch of your book! Can I ask, are you self publishing through Amazon and they are printing the books on demand?

Thanks so much mate! Means a lot!

Indeed that is the case, was attractive as saves loads of unnecessary printing.
Hope all is awesome at your end :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

OP
OP
drum_hacker

drum_hacker

Contributor
Nov 20, 2019
Yes, they must have a very odd ranking system. My last book was on a very specific and niche subject in Aviation Law. My wife decided to publish it on Amazon, just to make sure the copyright date could be proven since the University publisher was taking very long to come up with the ISBN code. The only danger was any other scholar addressing the subject since believe me, it is not a very popular one.

First week she published it, ranked 6th in Law Books and 3rd in Law in Spanish. With 1 sale, just a few pages read in kindle unlimited and no reviews at all.

Something is odd there, but I took a screen shot when it started to go down naturally so I could brag with my nerdy friends.
Interesting. And awesome job on the book too mate!

I have heard many strange things about the Amazon Algorithm.

Hehehe all about the screenshot brag! :p

Lyinx

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
34 review and 5 Star rating, congrats!

now, if I could just buy that in the US without paying 17 lb shipping... or maybe on kindle... :)

Lyinx

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking about joining the program. How is it like joining from Asia (Japan specifically)...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom