Hi All,
I joined this forum after reading MJ's book "The Millionaire Fastlane " and was so inspired by his success from his limos website. Then I discovered that I could probably model after his success on the interior design industry in Singapore.
One of the criteria in starting a fastlane business is to find an unmet "Need"... and I discover that people in Singapore looking for interior design / renovating their new home often need to go through a long process of selecting a good interior design company (or designers) with the best price that can delivery the quality job.
One feedback from a local forum post highlight this issue:
"I'm getting my keys this week and I;ve also started with my ID search.
So far I've got 3 IDs. Like you said I really hate the process of meeting them,
going thru the whole discussion thing etc. Very Tiring. In the end, very confused
and dun really know which one to go for as they came back with almost same
quotation."
From Google keyword tool, I discovered that the exact monthly local search volume for the keyword "Interior Design Singapore" is 3,600 and average cost per click (CPC) is $3.26; I know this is a lucrative industry and the ID companies are willing to pay a lot of money to get customers.
And I setup this website www.InteriorDesignSingapore.com to become the authority site for the entire Interior Design industry in Singapore to help people speed up their ID selection process.
Let me know what you guys think of this idea and how I can attract ID companies or designers to advertise their
company services on my website.
Blessings,
Thomas Hoi
I joined this forum after reading MJ's book "The Millionaire Fastlane " and was so inspired by his success from his limos website. Then I discovered that I could probably model after his success on the interior design industry in Singapore.
One of the criteria in starting a fastlane business is to find an unmet "Need"... and I discover that people in Singapore looking for interior design / renovating their new home often need to go through a long process of selecting a good interior design company (or designers) with the best price that can delivery the quality job.
One feedback from a local forum post highlight this issue:
"I'm getting my keys this week and I;ve also started with my ID search.
So far I've got 3 IDs. Like you said I really hate the process of meeting them,
going thru the whole discussion thing etc. Very Tiring. In the end, very confused
and dun really know which one to go for as they came back with almost same
quotation."
From Google keyword tool, I discovered that the exact monthly local search volume for the keyword "Interior Design Singapore" is 3,600 and average cost per click (CPC) is $3.26; I know this is a lucrative industry and the ID companies are willing to pay a lot of money to get customers.
And I setup this website www.InteriorDesignSingapore.com to become the authority site for the entire Interior Design industry in Singapore to help people speed up their ID selection process.
Let me know what you guys think of this idea and how I can attract ID companies or designers to advertise their
company services on my website.
Blessings,
Thomas Hoi
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
