The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My critique on the commandment of entry

Frank H.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 22, 2018
Technically I do not think you are violating the commandment of entry, however you are not following the spirit of the commandment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I think the OP is confusing value with entry.

The OP is saying that if his pizza cured cancer, the value of the pizza makes the entry commandment obsolete because anyone can open a pizza place, but nobody would have his "cancer curing pizza".

But what the OP doesn't understand is that his "cancer curing pizza" (CCP) is the definition of the entry commandment.

Entry isn't just about the first step, it's about every step in your business. Anyone can open a ecommerce store, but can anyone get the products you have? If everyone can get the products you have, can they all do free 1 hour shipping?

Now if he was getting his CCP from a factory in Canada and this factory decides to sell this same CCP to all the pizza places in his town. His business will suddenly fail the commandment of entry.

It has nothing to do with need. Everyone needs the cure, so why isn't his CCP making any money?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.