The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tom Coffee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 13, 2018
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I am a senior who has work (most of my life) for other people until I was 40 years old.
I started reading books again at that age of 38. I have read a lot of books. Most at are full of BS about business and life in general.
I use that knowledge and a lot hours of time to build my first business. It lasted 6 years before the Government changed some regulations that force me to shut down the business and end the jobs of my employees.

I thought I was an entrepreneur. In reality it was another
job. The business own me. I never had a minutes peace because it was a 24/7 business. I had to fixed the problems, go to the airport to drop off packages
package of equipment to be shipped to were ever, at all times day and night.

I put all the money back into business to buy more inventory. I took out a salary. When I shut down the business, the inventory was of no use anymore.

I made great money. I never learn how to managed the money I received from business properly to build a nest egg, even though I had read many books and listen to stock and options brokers advise.. I put all the money back into business to buy more inventory and stock market. I took out a salary. When I shut down the business, the inventory was no use anymore.

So, I lost that money I had invested in 2008. It took me a year to get my head together to start another business. I was a mess and burn out.

I have started and build some other bricks and mortar businesses. Once again the businesses owned me. I made decent money but most of it when to living and investing in market

I decided to make some changes to my business platform. I started several interent business which turn out to be scams. I wish I had read MJ DeMarco's
he Millionaire Fastlane : Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime, before I started the internet trail.
I don't recall how across the books The Millionaire Fastlane :Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime. It changed my way of thinking about business and life drastically.

I started another business and it has taken off with a big learning curb, lots of hard work and a lot of long hours. It is the first time I have made money on the
internet. The business is paying me 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I am making good money.

Now I am applying ideas from Mr DeMarco's new book UNSCRIPTED : Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship. I have read 300 pages of it and implementing his ideas and to my new business and life.

I am very thanking for finding these books and the forum. I look forward to building a great business and nest egg for my future, that will produce income for the rest of life.

Tom Coffee

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello Tom and welcome to the community! It is great to have you!

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Hi Tom, welcome!

I found a money management guru who inspires me a lot. He has a radio show and podcast where he relentlessly hammers away at his approach: situation and goals analysis, integration of investing with tax planning and entity structure, asset allocation, using low volatility mutual funds, deciding what sectors to buy by fundamentals and when to buy by technical analysis, having an exit strategy with automatically moved trailing stops to sell out when any asset drops an intellectually predefined percentage from its peak, without having to rely on the emotions of the moment. Every show he explains this again. Then people call him up and want his advice on the current hot stock! He sighs that they shouldn't be asking him that, but as far as it seems to him there is support at 28 and resistance at 37 or whatever! :smile: I have no connection with him in any way but have decided I'll use his service when I have some money to invest. I don't know if it would be against forum rules to mention who it is here but I could let you know by private message if it wouldn't be kosher to publicly post, based on what I've just said.

- Chris

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...