What's new

My business progress thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DustinCA14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
13
Rep Bank
$110
User Power: 62%
Hi all,

I posted some of this in my introduction the other day and was asked by Jon.a for a progress thread, so i thought i would share my story.

Little introduction. I am 29 years old. I have been a paramedic for 10 years for the same big corporate company. In the last 10 years I have been on a quest to become an entrepreneur.

I became a realtor, bought a few rentals, and was really getting nowhere. I spent all of my time dreaming of the life I wanted instead of actually getting anything done. I read everything I could get my hands on starting with RDPD, of course. I had accomplished nothing but years of what i thought was wasted time. So I signed up to go back to school & become a flight nurse. I signed up for school and then shortly after i stumbled upon the Millionaire Fastlane . It changed my life for sure.

Right after i finished the book I was approached by my old room mate from paramedic school. He told me about how he moved to a small town and the ambulance providers in town were terrible and the locals wanted change. He decided he wanted to be the change and wanted me to be his partner. A week later we signed an operating agreement in November and set sights for opening shop Jan 1 of 2014… I am going to keep the area & company name to myself, however i can tell you he moved to small town mid west

We started transporting patients on January 1 and haven't looked back since. Initially we were met with open arms by many, however we also met a lot of resistance. The mentality in this area is “this is how we’ve always done it, and we aint chaining anything!”. It’s been quite the challenge building up our business. But we have stuck to our business model & doing very well. We want to be the ambulance company that the community trusts and provide the highest care.

Every month we have been doubling our transports and gaining respect in the community. We currently have 7 EMTs, 2 paramedics, 1 office assistant on payroll, and lastly the owners.

I’m sure I'm missing quite a bit here, this is my first progress thread! I will try to post a few times a week and answer any questions.

Thanks
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gushuv vu fotdatt vji opovoem gusnevoup tiv aq. Nz qesvpis opovoemmz qammif uav ecuav $70,000 gsun jot JIMUD epf tqipv vjev up vji opovoem tvesv aq.

Vji dunqepz uxpistjoq ot 80% nz qesvpis/jot xogi & O jewi 20% uxpistjoq. O deni op xovj bisu nupiz uav ug qudliv epf O en iespoph nz uxpistjoq vjsuahj txiev iraovz o haitt zua duamf tez. Xi esi tiv aq et ep MMD & xi esi cioph veyif et ep T-Dusq.

Dassipvmz xi iedj veli e tnemm temesz et inqmuziit ug vji dunqepz
 
Fafi!! O'n e qesenifod vuu!! Citv ug madl nep. O siemmz en suuvop gus ze.

O guapf vji qsucmin ug ILH vseptnottoup epf nefi nz dunqepz esuapf vji vidj ipf ug INT.
 
Fafi!! O'n e qesenifod vuu!! Citv ug madl nep. O siemmz en suuvop gus ze.

O guapf vji qsucmin ug ILH vseptnottoup epf nefi nz dunqepz esuapf vji vidj ipf ug INT.

Vjeplt nep! Citv ug madl vu zua et ximm!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom