The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Bus Story - Never look back

Anything related to matters of the mind

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
Hello Fastlaners,

Let me share a story that happened to me yesterday.

So, yesterday while I was waiting for my bus I saw two students running after a bus which didn't stop for them. As the bus left they started yelling and cursing and they were watching how the bus is leaving.

They were really angry but they were still looking after the bus which already left. They didn't think that another bus could come.

And that's exactly what happened ...

The time they turned around the second bus (same number) was also leaving... Of course they started yelling again and they became even angrier ...

It is a short but interesting experience...

Why are we always crying because of the past (the bus that already left) when we should look in the future which can be a lot brigther (another bus will come sooner then you think) ?

This is a good lesson.

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST AND GET PREPEARED FOR THE FUTURE INSTEAD !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
If really in Bucharest two buses with the same number leaves the same bus stop at the same time there is a better lesson to learn from this. Obviously There is a need for bus system planner app for bus companies in that city ;)

This is what you learned ? :D

But seriously, this happens rarely. It depends on traffic, the bus driver ... maybe something happened somewhere and the first bus had to stop while the second got there too :p

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014
Midway through your post I started to expect you came up with an idea how to prevent this kind of problem from happening. Damn. Left disappointed.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hello Fastlaners,

Let me share a story that happened to me yesterday.

So, yesterday while I was waiting for my bus I saw two students running after a bus which didn't stop for them. As the bus left they started yelling and cursing and they were watching how the bus is leaving.

They were really angry but they were still looking after the bus which already left. They didn't think that another bus could come.

And that's exactly what happened ...

The time they turned around the second bus (same number) was also leaving... Of course they started yelling again and they became even angrier ...

It is a short but interesting experience...

Why are we always crying because of the past (the bus that already left) when we should look in the future which can be a lot brigther (another bus will come sooner then you think) ?

This is a good lesson.

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST AND GET PREPEARED FOR THE FUTURE INSTEAD !

I like it... Don't miss new opportunity because you are bitching about missed opportunity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Rep+

"The only power the past holds is how it affects you in your present. The rest it all in memory only."

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.