The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My brief intro

Kamal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 18, 2018
Jhansi India
I am a regular family person from India. Both myself & wife are in Govt jobs for last many decades. However I have continuous urge for self improvement & in that quest I read regularly (though not sure how much I am able to implement the good advice from these books.)
I got reference of Millionaire fastlane from youtube vedios & I am thankful for that. I join this forum to remain connected & to seek support for living a unscripted life..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kamal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 18, 2018
Jhansi India
I have finished reading Millionaire fastlane & halfway through the 2nd book ie Unscripted .
The concept explained in these books are very much convincing & are brutally honest so much so that many of your long held beliefs & convictions falls to wayside.

DragoonDB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 17, 2018
Welcome, Kamal! What would you consider as your skill sets?

Make sure you start reading the gold threads - there's a lot of fantastic information here! I'm starting my review as well.

Look for opportunities to draw on your experience and strengths, and contribute to the forum!

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ